There are a number of ways you can support us just by going about your daily business. They take a very little effort to set up and a little effort to remember to use them.
If you have questions about any of these or would like help setting up one or more options, call the office at 707-524-5445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be more than happy to walk you through the process.
What is the eScrip Program?
Participating merchants contribute each time you make a purchase using your grocery club or registered cards. There are no receipts to collect, no vouchers or certificates to buy, no hassles for you – and every purchase counts. Schools have been using this program for years – and now LBH&G is too.
How Does it Work?
eScrip has created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases made by participating supporters. Supporters & Friends are encouraged to register their grocery club cards, and existing credit/debit cards. A percentage of all purchases made at eScrip merchants will be given back to LBH&G.
Register with eScrip today!
- Visit www.escrip.com
- Search for “Luther Burbank Home and Gardens” (note: no ampersand) or search by our Group ID # 500029387
- Register your grocery loyalty and credit/debit cards
- OR contact the office for a sign-up form
Here’s a partial list of participating merchants. You can view the full list here.
Oliver’s Market, Food 4 Less, Glen Ellen Village Market, Petaluma Market, Sonoma Market, San Francisco Chronicle, & Orvis. (Safeway is part of the eScrip program, but only donates to schools.)
Do you shop a lot on Amazon? Sign up for Amazon Smile, choose LBH&G and Amazon will donate 0.5% of every eligible purchase. That’s not a huge percentage, but it’s very very easy and it adds up.
Sign-up with Amazon Smile
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- The first time you visit you’ll be invited to choose your charity. Search for ‘Luther Burbank Home & Gardens.”
- Click on the Select button next to it.
That’s it! Every time you visit Amazon you’ll be reminded to click through to the Amazon Smile side and a great many (even most) items will qualify for the donation. And note: you can combine Amazon Smile with the next option and earn even more for us just by shopping.
Are you in love with your smartphone? And shopping? Benefit is an app (for iOS and Android) that works like gift cards and donates between 1-20% of your purchases to the nonprofit of your choice (us!)
- Install the app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.
- Choose Luther Burbank Home & Gardens as your nonprofit.
- Connect a credit card or checking account (checking accounts donate larger amounts because of credit card fees.)
- Purchase gift cards through the app and either use them online or in-store.
You can find demo videos, the list of participating retailers and more information on their website: benefit-mobile.com. They use the strongest security for credit card and checking account information – after all, that’s the heart of their business. Note: you can buy an Amazon gift card through Benefit (earning 1-3%) and then shop via Amazon Smile and add another 0.5%.