Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 8th, 10:00-4:00
Cost: $3:00, Children under 12 free
Come enjoy the Spring Gardens, tour the Home, buy plants & bouquets, and enjoy the special activities.
- We have a couple outside groups bringing in special activities for kids. More details soon
- Scavenger hunt
- Open House tour of the Burbank Home
- View the quilts in Elizabeth Burbank’s collection – first public viewing in a very long time
- Play dress-up and pose for photos with our 1926 Dodge Estate Wagon
- Bring a picnic lunch and take advantage of the sun (or shade) on our lawns
- Apple Tree Morris will perform – sharing the lively English spring ritual dance with us
- Free lemonade and cookies in the Greenhouse
Parking: Street Parking on Santa Rosa Ave (free, limited time) and Sonoma Ave (metered.) Also, parking available at the Parking Garage on 1st Street (behind the Roxy Theater, one block away): free on weekends.