We’re open by request Mon-Fri, 11:00-4:00 through December 20. But – we thought some people might want one more chance to shop for unique gifts before Christmas.
So, Sunday, December 22, 2019 we’re open from 11:00-3:00. Come down and find something for practically anyone on your list.
We will also have the Home open for Mini-Tours so bring your out-of-town guests down to enjoy the holiday decorations! (Or come yourself and enjoy a peaceful reminder of bygone days.)
A Sampling of Gift Possibilities
- Cap, tees (child through 2x), polo shirt, apron and hand-knit fingerless mitts – all custom-designed for us
- Earrings, necklaces & hair ornaments from 3 different jewelers
- Copper garden and wall art & mobiles – butterflies, bees, dragonflies, birds, & snails
- Christmas ornaments of our Greenhouse and Carriage House (the set will be complete next year with the Home)
- Puzzles in four designs, a daisy kitchen towel, a cd-case desk calendar featuring art photography in the gardens
- Books about Luther Burbank for children and adults and an autographed history of 19th century Santa Rosa by Gaye LeBaron, Dee Blackman, & Joann Mitchell.
You can also find some of these items here in our online store.