Luther Burbank Home & Gardens is reaching out by asking you to join Friends of Luther Burbank Home & Gardens. Your membership donation will provide invaluable support to help us maintain one of the most beautiful garden sites and historic landmarks in Sonoma County.
Luther Burbank Home & Gardens is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to safeguarding this Registered National, State, and City Historic Landmark. Our mission is to explore and provide education about the life and work of world-renowned horticulturist, Luther Burbank, and to protect and preserve the site where this extraordinary man lived and worked at the turn of the twentieth century. His accomplishments as a plant breeder contributed greatly to the world’s food supply and to the improvement of hundreds of plants as we know them today.
To become a “Friend,” please contact us at 707-524-5445 or BurbankHome@lutherburbank.org for a brochure and membership form, or join online at www.lutherburbank.org. As outlined in our new brochure, there are several levels of Friends annual membership ranging from $25 to $5,000. Benefits of membership include:
• 10% off all items purchased in the Gift Shop, beginning the moment you join.
• A plant coupon worth $5, also usable the moment you join.
• Periodic newsletters with news about upcoming special events and programs.
• Opportunity to reserve early for events that require advance reservations.
• Free admission to our Summer Lecture Series held May through October.
• Complimentary Home and Garden tours.
• A tax benefit for donating to our nonprofit.
• Last but not least, a free gift at the Gift Shop if you join the day of your docent tour!
If you are a garden or history enthusiast who believes in preserving what little can be seen today of our local history, you can make a difference. There is no substitute for the excitement of visiting an actual historical place. Please join our growing membership so future generations can also enjoy the experience of seeing history and lovely gardens firsthand!